Challenge Your Memory II
Our next meeting will be Saturday, June 4 @ Sr. Atifa's house 7pm. The next 'Challenge' is ready for you to review!! This lesson actually stops at 'The Desert' on page 24, we will include that in the next study. It was just too much important information to try to pack into one lesson.
You can download the Challenge here ---> http://comp.uark.edu/~leharri/Challenge2.doc
I will try to load our 'Canoe Trip' picture tonight, we had a wonderful experience together and we are definetly planning on doing it again SOON!! SubhanAllah!!
I hope to see you at our next study inshaAllah!!
Fi AmanAllah
You can download the Challenge here ---> http://comp.uark.edu/~leharri/Challenge2.doc
I will try to load our 'Canoe Trip' picture tonight, we had a wonderful experience together and we are definetly planning on doing it again SOON!! SubhanAllah!!
I hope to see you at our next study inshaAllah!!
Fi AmanAllah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home